Skip to main content

Forbidden Surrender



** ARC provided by Netgalley in exchange for an honest review** 

Forbidden Surrender by Priscilla West

I loved the characters. Kristen was a strong character who has a mysterious past. I'm curious to find out more about her past in the next book. 

Kristen meets Vincent Sorenson on a business trip to South Africa. Vincent was a potential client and Kristen is nervous about meeting him. As soon as she meets him, she can't get him off her mind.

Vincent Sorenson is a hot billionaire. When he meets Kristen, he doesn't take no for an answer. He pursues her. He doesn't turn into a stalker or force her to go on a date with him. His bad boy persona and hot looks make Kristen want him more than when she first meets him.

This is a wonderful first book and really sets up the setting for their relationship. It brings us into Kristen's world and shows us what her life is like before a serious relationship. It was an easy, short read that I couldn't put down. A serious page turner. There's a lot to learn about Vincent and I can't wait to read the next book. 

I'm glad I was given the opportunity to read this book as it's an addicting read that had me on the edge of my seat from page one.


Recommended for all Fifty Shades of Grey lovers. Recommended to anyone over the age of 16.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year

I have been busy with work, moving, and other personal stuff that's been going on. I am hoping to get back to reviewing and reading very soon. I am reading a couple books right now. It's just a lot has been going on and I am sorry that I haven't been very active. My New Year's Resolution is to read a bunch of books this year and review every single one. Who knows if it will happen but that is my number one goal when it comes to reading. I have a bunch of other goals too but  just one for when it comes to reading. I am open to suggestions on good books to read. Lately I have been looking at a lot of Young Adult books that I missed out on because they were published after I graduated. Shoot me a message if you have any thoughts or suggestions on how i can improve the page. Thanks so much.

Legends Book Blitz

  Book & Author Details: Legends by Doug Solter (Skid #3) Publication date: September 2nd 2015 Genres: Contemporary, Young Adult Synopsis: Looking for an exciting young adult read about a kick-butt girl that doesn’t revolve around high school? Meet Samantha. She drove the car that killed her dad. Now racked with guilt, the 18-year-old-girl racer dedicates her life to becoming what her dad always planned her to be…a racing champion. Now demoted to number three driver, Samantha feels alienated from her friends on the crew and Manny. And the worst part of it is…she knows it was all her fault. Determined to make amends and save her Formula One career, Samantha re-commits herself to winning the championship. But how? How can she convince her boss to give back her car? How can she convince the crew that she’s changed? And how can she win eight consecutive races against the best drivers in the world? That’s what it will take for he...

Next Door To A Star Blog Tour

They like me...they like me not. NEXT DOOR TO A STAR by Krysten Lindsay Hager Genre: Young Adult Romance ★ SYNOPSIS ★ Hadley Daniels is tired of feeling invisible. After Hadley’s best friend moves away and she gets on the bad side of some girls at school, she goes to spend the summer with her grandparents in the Lake Michigan resort town of Grand Haven. Her next door neighbor is none other than teen TV star Simone Hendrickson, who is everything Hadley longs to be—pretty, popular, and famous—and she’s thrilled when Simone treats her like a friend. Being popular is a lot harder than it looks. It’s fun and flattering when Simone includes her in her circle, though Hadley is puzzled about why her new friend refuses to discuss her former Hollywood life. Caught up with Simone, Hadley finds herself ignoring her quiet, steadfast friend, Charlotte.  To make things even more complicated, along comes Nick Jenkins… He’s sweet, good-looking, and Hadley c...