Skip to main content

Never Too Far



Fallen Too Far 
Abbi Glines

Read Fallen Too Far before this.

This book was a 4-star read for me. Not because it was boring or anything like that, but because the pace in the beginning was slow. But it still took me less than a day to read and I loved it.

Blaire is living back home, but she can't seem to get Rush off her mind. It doesn't help that she has something of his that she doesn't want to get rid of. Torn between following her heart or her instincts she needs to decide whether to go back to Rush and tell him, or stay in Alabama and forget about the one who stole her heart and changed her life forever. 

Rush broke Blaire's heart when she heard him reveal a secret he hould have told her from the beginning. When she fled to Alabama his heart broke. Now he has to fix his broken heart even though he doesn't want anyone else but Blaire and stays faithful even though she left him.

This book started out a little slow, but worked its way up to be just as exciting as the first book in the series. Blaire never fails to amaze me. Even after losing her mom an sister, she is a strong young woman who is responsible yet heart broken. She manages on her own even when her world crumbles around her. 

There isn't many plot twists in this one, but one of them actually amazed me at how well it was written. But it was played off a bit too abruptly. 

Other than this, this book was an excellent read for me. Took me less than a day and I didn't wanna put the book down. 

Recommended if you like a good New Adult Romance.

Comments

  1. This is one of many that I have in my Kindle to read. I like several of the new adult books that I have read, so I really should give this a try.
    Suzi Q., The Book Dame

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this book as much as I did the first. I am going to be reading the third one after I finish up my two blog tour reviews.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Year

I have been busy with work, moving, and other personal stuff that's been going on. I am hoping to get back to reviewing and reading very soon. I am reading a couple books right now. It's just a lot has been going on and I am sorry that I haven't been very active. My New Year's Resolution is to read a bunch of books this year and review every single one. Who knows if it will happen but that is my number one goal when it comes to reading. I have a bunch of other goals too but  just one for when it comes to reading. I am open to suggestions on good books to read. Lately I have been looking at a lot of Young Adult books that I missed out on because they were published after I graduated. Shoot me a message if you have any thoughts or suggestions on how i can improve the page. Thanks so much.

Legends Book Blitz

  Book & Author Details: Legends by Doug Solter (Skid #3) Publication date: September 2nd 2015 Genres: Contemporary, Young Adult Synopsis: Looking for an exciting young adult read about a kick-butt girl that doesn’t revolve around high school? Meet Samantha. She drove the car that killed her dad. Now racked with guilt, the 18-year-old-girl racer dedicates her life to becoming what her dad always planned her to be…a racing champion. Now demoted to number three driver, Samantha feels alienated from her friends on the crew and Manny. And the worst part of it is…she knows it was all her fault. Determined to make amends and save her Formula One career, Samantha re-commits herself to winning the championship. But how? How can she convince her boss to give back her car? How can she convince the crew that she’s changed? And how can she win eight consecutive races against the best drivers in the world? That’s what it will take for he...

Next Door To A Star Blog Tour

They like me...they like me not. NEXT DOOR TO A STAR by Krysten Lindsay Hager Genre: Young Adult Romance ★ SYNOPSIS ★ Hadley Daniels is tired of feeling invisible. After Hadley’s best friend moves away and she gets on the bad side of some girls at school, she goes to spend the summer with her grandparents in the Lake Michigan resort town of Grand Haven. Her next door neighbor is none other than teen TV star Simone Hendrickson, who is everything Hadley longs to be—pretty, popular, and famous—and she’s thrilled when Simone treats her like a friend. Being popular is a lot harder than it looks. It’s fun and flattering when Simone includes her in her circle, though Hadley is puzzled about why her new friend refuses to discuss her former Hollywood life. Caught up with Simone, Hadley finds herself ignoring her quiet, steadfast friend, Charlotte.  To make things even more complicated, along comes Nick Jenkins… He’s sweet, good-looking, and Hadley c...