Skip to main content

June 4

Starting June 4 I will be taking a few days off as I am having my 4 wisdom teeth removed surgically. I was around my sister when she had hers out and all she wanted to do was sleep. So I'm sure that's what I will be doing. I will be keepin my followers updated as to how I am doing. 

I will try to continue reading but my reviews may take longer to be posted. I just wanted to forwarn you all. 

I hope you are enjoying my blog as much as I am enjoying posting for you all. 

On June 1 I will be posting two reviews that are part of a blog tour. I am looking forward to those two posts. I have one review saved as a draft until I receive the kit to post it. 

As always I am open to suggestions an comments. If you would like advice on writing or even me to glance at a chapter of a draft to edit, I am willing to do that. Like I've said before I look forward to helping you all and making some new friends. 
Have a good work week. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year

I have been busy with work, moving, and other personal stuff that's been going on. I am hoping to get back to reviewing and reading very soon. I am reading a couple books right now. It's just a lot has been going on and I am sorry that I haven't been very active. My New Year's Resolution is to read a bunch of books this year and review every single one. Who knows if it will happen but that is my number one goal when it comes to reading. I have a bunch of other goals too but  just one for when it comes to reading. I am open to suggestions on good books to read. Lately I have been looking at a lot of Young Adult books that I missed out on because they were published after I graduated. Shoot me a message if you have any thoughts or suggestions on how i can improve the page. Thanks so much.

Across The Miles Tour

This is my stop during the blog tour for Miles Apart by Rhonda L. James. This blog tour is organized by Lola's Blog Tours . The blog tour runs from 1 till 21 August, you can view the complete tour schedule on the website of Lola’s Blog Tours. So far this series contains 2 books: Across the Miles (The Not So Bad Boys of Rock #1) and Miles Apart (The Not So Bad Boys of Rock #2) Miles Apart (The Not So Bad Boys of Rock #2) By Rhonda L. James Genre: Romance Age category: New Adult Release Date: May 31, 2015 Blurb: From the author of Across the Miles, comes the sequel to the love story of Sebastian and Brooke. Go back to the days after Brooke left for London, and find out what happened to place Sebastian in that hotel room with nothing but memories and a bottle of whiskey.

Legends Book Blitz

  Book & Author Details: Legends by Doug Solter (Skid #3) Publication date: September 2nd 2015 Genres: Contemporary, Young Adult Synopsis: Looking for an exciting young adult read about a kick-butt girl that doesn’t revolve around high school? Meet Samantha. She drove the car that killed her dad. Now racked with guilt, the 18-year-old-girl racer dedicates her life to becoming what her dad always planned her to be…a racing champion. Now demoted to number three driver, Samantha feels alienated from her friends on the crew and Manny. And the worst part of it is…she knows it was all her fault. Determined to make amends and save her Formula One career, Samantha re-commits herself to winning the championship. But how? How can she convince her boss to give back her car? How can she convince the crew that she’s changed? And how can she win eight consecutive races against the best drivers in the world? That’s what it will take for he...