Skip to main content

Forget Tomorrow Cover Reveal

Forget Tomorrow
Release Date: 11/03/15
Entangled Teen

Summary from Goodreads:
Imagine a world where your destiny has already been decided...by your
future self.



It's Callie’s seventeenth birthday and, like everyone else, she's eagerly
awaiting her vision―a memory sent back in time to sculpt each citizen into the
person they're meant to be. A world-class swimmer. A renowned scientist.



Or in Callie's case, a criminal.



In her vision, she sees herself murdering her gifted younger sister. Before she
can process what it means, Callie is arrested and placed in Limbo―a prison for
those destined to break the law. With the help of her childhood crush, Logan, a
boy she hasn’t spoken to in five years, she escapes the hellish prison.



But on the run from her future, as well as the government, Callie sets in
motion a chain of events that she hopes will change her fate. If not, she must
figure out how to protect her sister from the biggest threat of all—Callie,
herself. 




Pre-Order Links:


About the Author

When my first-grade teacher asked me what
I wanted to be when I grew up, I replied, “An author.” Although
I have pursued other interests over the years, this dream has never
wavered.


I graduated from Harvard University, magna cum laude,
with an A.B. in English Literature and Language. I received my J.D.
at Yale Law School, where I was an editor of the YALE LAW JOURNAL.
I published an article in the YALE LAW JOURNAL, entitled, “How Judges
Overrule: Speech Act Theory and the Doctrine of Stare Decisis,” and received
the Barry S. Kaplan Prize for best paper in Law and Literature.
I am represented by literary agent Beth Miller of Writers House.
I'm a 2012 Golden Heart® finalist and a 2014 double-finalist. I'm a
member of Romance Writers of
America
, Washington
Romance Writers
, YARWA,
and The Golden
Network
.


I live with my husband and children in Maryland.

Author Links:
 photo iconwebsite-32x32_zps1f477f69.png  photo icongoodreads32_zps60f83491.png  photo icontwitter-32x32_zpsae13e2b2.png  photo iconfacebook-32x32_zps64a79d4a.png



Cover Reveal Organized by:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year

I have been busy with work, moving, and other personal stuff that's been going on. I am hoping to get back to reviewing and reading very soon. I am reading a couple books right now. It's just a lot has been going on and I am sorry that I haven't been very active. My New Year's Resolution is to read a bunch of books this year and review every single one. Who knows if it will happen but that is my number one goal when it comes to reading. I have a bunch of other goals too but  just one for when it comes to reading. I am open to suggestions on good books to read. Lately I have been looking at a lot of Young Adult books that I missed out on because they were published after I graduated. Shoot me a message if you have any thoughts or suggestions on how i can improve the page. Thanks so much.

Legends Book Blitz

  Book & Author Details: Legends by Doug Solter (Skid #3) Publication date: September 2nd 2015 Genres: Contemporary, Young Adult Synopsis: Looking for an exciting young adult read about a kick-butt girl that doesn’t revolve around high school? Meet Samantha. She drove the car that killed her dad. Now racked with guilt, the 18-year-old-girl racer dedicates her life to becoming what her dad always planned her to be…a racing champion. Now demoted to number three driver, Samantha feels alienated from her friends on the crew and Manny. And the worst part of it is…she knows it was all her fault. Determined to make amends and save her Formula One career, Samantha re-commits herself to winning the championship. But how? How can she convince her boss to give back her car? How can she convince the crew that she’s changed? And how can she win eight consecutive races against the best drivers in the world? That’s what it will take for he...

Next Door To A Star Blog Tour

They like me...they like me not. NEXT DOOR TO A STAR by Krysten Lindsay Hager Genre: Young Adult Romance ★ SYNOPSIS ★ Hadley Daniels is tired of feeling invisible. After Hadley’s best friend moves away and she gets on the bad side of some girls at school, she goes to spend the summer with her grandparents in the Lake Michigan resort town of Grand Haven. Her next door neighbor is none other than teen TV star Simone Hendrickson, who is everything Hadley longs to be—pretty, popular, and famous—and she’s thrilled when Simone treats her like a friend. Being popular is a lot harder than it looks. It’s fun and flattering when Simone includes her in her circle, though Hadley is puzzled about why her new friend refuses to discuss her former Hollywood life. Caught up with Simone, Hadley finds herself ignoring her quiet, steadfast friend, Charlotte.  To make things even more complicated, along comes Nick Jenkins… He’s sweet, good-looking, and Hadley c...