Skip to main content

The Glass Mermaid Book Blitz





The Glass Mermaid

by Poppy Lawless

Release Date: 07/14/15

Love Potion Books

Summary from Goodreads:


Kate

I'm the last mermaid.

I’m back on shores of Lake Erie, but the cold waters are silent. There is nothing here for me but ghosts and the beach glass that litters the rocky shore. Long ago, I lived below the waves. Now, I am the sole survivor, and at long last, my mermaid glamour is leaving me.

Every day, I walk the beach. Every day, I wonder what happened to my people. The little pieces of colored glass that wash ashore give me simple pleasure. They are gifts from the lake, reminders of home. I fashion them into trinkets: necklaces, earrings, bracelets. They are beautiful things. The humans seem love them.

Every day, I walk the beach. Nothing ever changes, until the day he says hello.





Cooper

I’m dying.

It’s not a question, it’s a fact. The cancer is eating me alive. They told me I have six months to live, maybe less. I came home, back to Chancellor on Lake Erie, to die. The sunsets are vivid there, and I will relish every one.

I've never seen anything more beautiful than a Lake Erie sunset until I see her.

All life is fragile as glass.

What would you sacrifice to save the one you love?


Buy Link:



About the Author


Romance author. Cupcake connoisseur. Certified herbalist. Beach bum. Fan of all
things Starbucks. Holistic healing advocate. Surfer girl wanna-be. Lost guru. Maker of dandelion
wine. Counselor. Paranormal buff. Etsy addict. Secretly Jedi. So not a geek girl. Gifted in
sarcasm. Hot wife. Ninja mom. And now, I'm ready to share a whole head full of witty, mouthy, smart, lovely, heart-warming, and hot characters with the world. Are you ready?

Poppy Lawless is the author of the forthcoming series Love & Chocolate releasing in 2015 and The Glass Mermaid. Poppy holds degrees in English and Psychology. She is a counselor in the field of mental health and is a trained herbalist. Poppy's new series blends the best of romance with a Practical Magic or contemporary Bewitched appeal.

Author Links:


Website│Goodreads│Twitter│Facebook


Giveaway:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year

I have been busy with work, moving, and other personal stuff that's been going on. I am hoping to get back to reviewing and reading very soon. I am reading a couple books right now. It's just a lot has been going on and I am sorry that I haven't been very active. My New Year's Resolution is to read a bunch of books this year and review every single one. Who knows if it will happen but that is my number one goal when it comes to reading. I have a bunch of other goals too but  just one for when it comes to reading. I am open to suggestions on good books to read. Lately I have been looking at a lot of Young Adult books that I missed out on because they were published after I graduated. Shoot me a message if you have any thoughts or suggestions on how i can improve the page. Thanks so much.

Legends Book Blitz

  Book & Author Details: Legends by Doug Solter (Skid #3) Publication date: September 2nd 2015 Genres: Contemporary, Young Adult Synopsis: Looking for an exciting young adult read about a kick-butt girl that doesn’t revolve around high school? Meet Samantha. She drove the car that killed her dad. Now racked with guilt, the 18-year-old-girl racer dedicates her life to becoming what her dad always planned her to be…a racing champion. Now demoted to number three driver, Samantha feels alienated from her friends on the crew and Manny. And the worst part of it is…she knows it was all her fault. Determined to make amends and save her Formula One career, Samantha re-commits herself to winning the championship. But how? How can she convince her boss to give back her car? How can she convince the crew that she’s changed? And how can she win eight consecutive races against the best drivers in the world? That’s what it will take for he...

Next Door To A Star Blog Tour

They like me...they like me not. NEXT DOOR TO A STAR by Krysten Lindsay Hager Genre: Young Adult Romance ★ SYNOPSIS ★ Hadley Daniels is tired of feeling invisible. After Hadley’s best friend moves away and she gets on the bad side of some girls at school, she goes to spend the summer with her grandparents in the Lake Michigan resort town of Grand Haven. Her next door neighbor is none other than teen TV star Simone Hendrickson, who is everything Hadley longs to be—pretty, popular, and famous—and she’s thrilled when Simone treats her like a friend. Being popular is a lot harder than it looks. It’s fun and flattering when Simone includes her in her circle, though Hadley is puzzled about why her new friend refuses to discuss her former Hollywood life. Caught up with Simone, Hadley finds herself ignoring her quiet, steadfast friend, Charlotte.  To make things even more complicated, along comes Nick Jenkins… He’s sweet, good-looking, and Hadley c...