Skip to main content

Burn Release Day Launch

Displaying burnreleasedaybanner.jpg






Displaying BURN.jpgTragedy cuts deep. Revenge burns deeper.

The blood of their enemies coats the leather of their cuts and a trail of bodies lie in their wake, but the Forsaken Motorcycle Club isn't done yet. Carlo Mancuso still needs to pay for his sins. Nobody knows that more than Ian Buckley, the Treasurer for Forsaken.


Ian prefers his pleasure mixed with pain and he's only ever at peace when he's doling out justice. Convinced that he's too unstable and sadistic to take an old lady, he keeps his trysts, like all of his relationships, brief and anonymous. But with his club at war, and the stakes being so personal, Ian's feeling the events around him more deeply than he expects.






Mindy Mercer is the sweet daughter of Fort Bragg’s most respectable cop. At least that’s how the town sees her. Very few people know the Mindy who hides her tracks and battles her cravings by lying to everyone around her. She thinks she has control of her addiction until she suffers an attack that leaves her searching for a way out of her own personal hell.

Mindy has never been more desperately in need of a savior and Ian has never seen a more beautifully destroyed creature in his life. Their attraction is intense, but their damage is extreme. Some scars never heal, and some people never get better.




Love is never more painful than when it can kill you.“I didn’t even say anything.”


“Didn’t have to.” He stops at the deck, just feet from the front door. I have to back up a step to keep from literally stepping on his toes. “You get away with a lot with me because of shit you don’t even understand. I’ll tolerate whatever crap you want to throw my way as long as you remember your place with the club and with my brother.”


“I don’t understand.” I feel like I’ve been dropped into the conversation halfway through because I’m pretty much lost now.























Displaying burnbanner1.jpg








EXCERPT





“He likes you,”

is his blunt explanation. When my eyebrows pull together in confusion he shakes

his head and purses his lips like he’s thinking about what he wants to say.

“More than likes you. Don’t take it for granted and don’t fuck it up. He chose

you and I respect that, but make no mistake about it, babe. You do him dirty

and you’ll answer to me.” I narrow my eyes and he leans in closer. His rank

breath washes over my face.


“I won’t hesitate

to slit your fucking throat if you fuck my brother over.”


I tilt my chin

up, closer to his ear and lean in so we’re chest to chest. He’s taller than me

by several inches, but I don’t care. He’s going to hear what I have to say and

that’s all that matters.


“Threatening

somebody with death only works if they’re afraid of dying.” I say the words

slowly and with purpose, meaning every single one. If he wanted to scare me, he

should have threatened to take away something that matters to me—like Ian.




















Displaying burnteaser1.jpg

Displaying burnteaser2.jpg

Displaying burnteaser3.jpg


Displaying BSseriesbanner.jpg





Displaying jcemery.JPG

As a child, JC was fascinated by things that went bump in

the night. As they say, some things never change. Now, as an adult, she divides

her time between the sexy law men, mythical creatures, and kick-ass heroines

that live inside her head and pursuing her bachelor's degree in English. JC is

a San Francisco Bay Area native, but has also called both Texas and Louisiana

home. These days she rocks her flip flops year round in Northern California and

can't imagine a climate more beautiful.









JC writes adult, new adult, and young adult fiction. She dabbles in many

different genres including science fiction, horror, chick lit, and murder

mysteries, yet she is most enthralled by supernatural stories-- and everything

has at least a splash of romance.



























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year

I have been busy with work, moving, and other personal stuff that's been going on. I am hoping to get back to reviewing and reading very soon. I am reading a couple books right now. It's just a lot has been going on and I am sorry that I haven't been very active. My New Year's Resolution is to read a bunch of books this year and review every single one. Who knows if it will happen but that is my number one goal when it comes to reading. I have a bunch of other goals too but  just one for when it comes to reading. I am open to suggestions on good books to read. Lately I have been looking at a lot of Young Adult books that I missed out on because they were published after I graduated. Shoot me a message if you have any thoughts or suggestions on how i can improve the page. Thanks so much.

Across The Miles Tour

This is my stop during the blog tour for Miles Apart by Rhonda L. James. This blog tour is organized by Lola's Blog Tours . The blog tour runs from 1 till 21 August, you can view the complete tour schedule on the website of Lola’s Blog Tours. So far this series contains 2 books: Across the Miles (The Not So Bad Boys of Rock #1) and Miles Apart (The Not So Bad Boys of Rock #2) Miles Apart (The Not So Bad Boys of Rock #2) By Rhonda L. James Genre: Romance Age category: New Adult Release Date: May 31, 2015 Blurb: From the author of Across the Miles, comes the sequel to the love story of Sebastian and Brooke. Go back to the days after Brooke left for London, and find out what happened to place Sebastian in that hotel room with nothing but memories and a bottle of whiskey.

Legends Book Blitz

  Book & Author Details: Legends by Doug Solter (Skid #3) Publication date: September 2nd 2015 Genres: Contemporary, Young Adult Synopsis: Looking for an exciting young adult read about a kick-butt girl that doesn’t revolve around high school? Meet Samantha. She drove the car that killed her dad. Now racked with guilt, the 18-year-old-girl racer dedicates her life to becoming what her dad always planned her to be…a racing champion. Now demoted to number three driver, Samantha feels alienated from her friends on the crew and Manny. And the worst part of it is…she knows it was all her fault. Determined to make amends and save her Formula One career, Samantha re-commits herself to winning the championship. But how? How can she convince her boss to give back her car? How can she convince the crew that she’s changed? And how can she win eight consecutive races against the best drivers in the world? That’s what it will take for he...